- 1 in 5 people take a day off work due to stress but most lie about the real reason for their absence
- 1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year
- This is costing UK organisations over £1,500 per employee per year.
With ever increasing pressures, demands and change, mental health problems have become a growing issue within today’s society and of course, our workplaces.
This interactive Mental Health Awareness eLearning course will act as a taster or refresher and help participants to better understand mental health and how to deal with stress. We will cover the following:
- Prevalence and impact of mental ill-health
- Myths and facts
- What is mental health?
- Dealing with stress
- Spotting the signs
- Our top tips to starting the conversation about mental health
- And staying well using the five ways to well-being
Get involved by purchasing this course today.